Monday, September 11, 2023

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Loopy – share and find and music you love

Show HN: Loopy – share and find and music you love
8 by kylel95 | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi, I created loopy, a website to share and discover music you love. A former coworker answered an ice breaker question saying his superpower would be to know every language fluently since he travels a lot. Mine would be to hear every song I would fall in love with. I realized that I will die without hearing every song that I will fall in love with. So many of my all-time favorite songs I randomly have heard at a club, coffee shop, traveling, walking by a store, etc. There is a high chance that I would have never heard those songs. Loopy aims to fix this. You can post your all-time favorite songs. If someone else love this song, there is a chance you will too :). Here is my profile: https://loopy.fm/kyle Happy listening :) - Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment