Show HN: Pi pod – Run your pi coding agent in sandboxes on your own server
13 by edverma2 | 7 comments on Hacker News.
pi pod runs sessions of the pi coding agent ( https://ift.tt/mvb4Ht2 ) in isolated sandboxes ("pods") on a server you run, in composable environments. ---- Since moving my company towards AI-native work, I have been really frustrated by the state of "agentic engineering" environments. Products by the labs (claude code, codex) lock you into a single provider for your tokens. Agnostic solutions (factory, devin, arguably cursor) make you pay per-token costs. None of these products allow you to fully customize the harness. I've been an early and fervent user of pi, and I think it is fantastically simple and beautiful. I have felt it needs an environment for it to work across platforms with fully functional composability for teams. This is very much a work in progress, but for my team this has been a much needed solution and has helped us tremendously. I hope you will give it a try and let me know how you would like it to improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment